Authors are required to send a covering letter along with the manuscript undertaking that, “manuscript has not been published so far/communicated to some other journal”. The cover letter should include the corresponding author’s full address, email ID and telephone/fax numbers.
Before submission authors should ensure the manuscript format as per the JPPRes guidelines.
These ready to use templates are made to help the contributors write as per the requirements of the Journal.
Save the templates on your computer and use them with a word processor program.
Click open the file and save as the manuscript file.
– Template for Original Articles (.DOT file) (Download)
– Template for Case Reports (.DOT file) (Download)
– Template for Review Articles (.DOT file) (Download)
– Template for Short Communication (.DOT file) (Download)
– Template for Letter to the Editor (.DOT file) (Download)
– Template for Document of Copyright & Ethics (.DOT file) (Download)
Final check list for the manuscript submission:
1. Manuscript has been arranged as per author’s guidelines.
2. Is the covering letter attached with the mail?
3. Photographs should be submitted in JPG/TIF attachment.
4. Authors are aware of JPPRes publication policies.
An acknowledgement for manuscript submission will be sent to the author through e-mail.
You can also contact us through the form below:
Last Modified: April 29, 2016